Is SHEER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHEER in various dictionaries:
- verb - turn sharply
- verb - cause to sheer
- adj - complete and without restriction or qualification
- adj - not mixed with extraneous elements
- adj - very steep
- adj - so thin as to transmit light
- adv - straight up or down without a break
- adv - directly
- A swerving or deviating course.
- The upward curve or amount of upward curve of the longitudinal lines of a ship’s hull as viewed from the side.
- The position in which a ship is placed to enable it to keep clear of a single bow anchor.
- Completely such, without qualification or exception: sheer stupidity; sheer happiness.
- Considered or operating apart from anything else: got the job through sheer persistence.
- See Synonyms at steep1.
- Almost perpendicularly.
- Completely; altogether.
- adv - of very thin texture [adj SHEERER, SHEEREST] : SHEERLY
- verb - to turn aside suddenly from a straight course
There are 5 letters in SHEER: E E H R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHEER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHEER, to go: SHEER?
Rearrange the letters in SHEER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SHEER
What's nearby SHEER
Lookup in Wiki for SHEER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHEER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHEER"