Is HERESY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HERESY in various dictionaries:
- noun - any opinions or doctrines at variance with the official or orthodox position
- noun - a belief that rejects the orthodox tenets of a religion
- An opinion or a doctrine at variance with established religious beliefs, especially dissension from or denial of Roman Catholic dogma by a professed believer or baptized church member.
- Adherence to such dissenting opinion or doctrine.
- A controversial or unorthodox opinion or doctrine, as in politics, philosophy, or science.
- Adherence to such controversial or unorthodox opinion.
- noun - a belief contrary to a church doctrine
There are 6 letters in HERESY: E E H R S Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HERESY
To search all scrabble anagrams of HERESY, to go: HERESY?
Rearrange the letters in HERESY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HERESY
What's nearby HERESY
Lookup in Wiki for HERESY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HERESY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HERESY"