Is CHEERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHEERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cry or shout of approval
- noun - the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom
- verb - give encouragement to
- verb - show approval or good wishes by shouting
- verb - cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful
- verb - become cheerful
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- Used as a toast.
- verb - to applaud with shouts of approval
There are 6 letters in CHEERS: C E E H R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEERS
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHEERS, to go: CHEERS?
Rearrange the letters in CHEERS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHEERS
What's nearby CHEERS
Lookup in Wiki for CHEERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHEERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHEERS"