Is CHEER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHEER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cry or shout of approval
- noun - the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom
- verb - give encouragement to
- verb - show approval or good wishes by shouting
- verb - cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful
- verb - become cheerful
- verb - spur on or encourage especially by cheers and shouts
- Lightness of spirits or mood; gaiety or joy: a happy tune, full of cheer.
- A source of joy or happiness; comfort.
- A shout of approval, encouragement, or congratulation.
- A short, rehearsed jingle or phrase, shouted in unison by a squad of cheerleaders.
- Festive food and drink; refreshment.
- To make happier or more cheerful: a warm fire that cheered us.
- To salute or acclaim with cheers; applaud.
- To shout cheers.
- To become cheerful: had lunch and soon cheered up.
- verb - to applaud with shouts of approval
There are 5 letters in CHEER: C E E H R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHEER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHEER, to go: CHEER?
Rearrange the letters in CHEER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHEER
What's nearby CHEER
Lookup in Wiki for CHEER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHEER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHEER"