Is EUCHRE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EUCHRE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a card game similar to ecarte
- A card game played usually with the highest 32 cards, in which each player is dealt 5 cards and the player making the trump is required to take at least 3 tricks to win.
- The act of euchring an opponent.
- To prevent (an opponent) from taking 3 tricks in euchre.
- To deceive by sly or underhand means; cheat: euchred us out of our life savings.
- verb - to prevent from winning three tricks in euchre (a card game)
There are 6 letters in EUCHRE: C E E H R U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EUCHRE
To search all scrabble anagrams of EUCHRE, to go: EUCHRE?
Rearrange the letters in EUCHRE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of EUCHRE
What's nearby EUCHRE
Lookup in Wiki for EUCHRE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EUCHRE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EUCHRE"