Is BREECH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREECH in various dictionaries:
- noun - opening in the rear of the barrel of a gun where bullets can be loaded
- The lower rear portion of the human trunk; the buttocks.
- Trousers extending to or just below the knee.
- The part of a firearm behind the barrel.
- The lower part of a pulley block.
- verb - to clothe with breeches (trousers)
There are 6 letters in BREECH: B C E E H R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREECH
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREECH, to go: BREECH?
Rearrange the letters in BREECH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BREECH
What's nearby BREECH
Lookup in Wiki for BREECH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREECH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREECH"