Is SHOWER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SHOWER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a plumbing fixture that sprays water over you
- noun - washing yourself by standing upright under water sprayed from a nozzle
- noun - a brief period of precipitation
- noun - a sudden downpour (as of tears or sparks etc) likened to a rain shower
- noun - someone who organizes an exhibit for others to see
- noun - a party of friends assembled to present gifts (usually of a specified kind) to a person
- verb - expend profusely
- verb - spray or sprinkle with
- verb - take a shower
- verb - rain abundantly
- verb - provide abundantly with
- A brief fall of precipitation, such as rain, hail, or sleet.
- A fall of a group of objects, especially from the sky: a meteor shower; a shower of leaves.
- An abundant flow; an outpouring: a shower of praise.
- A party held to honor and present gifts to someone: a bridal shower.
- A bath in which the water is sprayed on the bather in fine streams from a showerhead, usually secured overhead: take a shower.
- The stall or tub in which such a bath is taken.
- To pour down in a shower: showered confetti on the parade.
- To cover with or as if with a shower.
- To bestow abundantly or liberally.
- To fall or pour down in or as if in a shower.
- To wash oneself in a shower.
- verb - to bathe in a spray of water
There are 6 letters in SHOWER: E H O R S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SHOWER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SHOWER, to go: SHOWER?
Rearrange the letters in SHOWER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SHOWER
5 letters out of SHOWER
4 letters out of SHOWER
3 letters out of SHOWER
2 letters out of SHOWER
Contextual use of SHOWER
What's nearby SHOWER
Lookup in Wiki for SHOWER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SHOWER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SHOWER"