Is HOWES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOWES in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States editor (1920-1993)
- noun - Canadian hockey player who holds the record for playing the most games (born 1928)
- noun - United States feminist who was active in the women's suffrage movement (1819-1910)
- noun - United States inventor who built early sewing machines and won suits for patent infringement against other manufacturers (including Isaac M. Singer) (1819-1867)
- adj - a depression of the earth's surface [n -LEYS] : VALLEYED
There are 5 letters in HOWES: E H O S W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOWES
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOWES, to go: HOWES?
Rearrange the letters in HOWES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOWES
What's nearby HOWES
Lookup in Wiki for HOWES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOWES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOWES"