Is KOSHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of KOSHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - food that fulfills the requirements of Jewish dietary law
- adj - conforming to dietary laws
- adj - proper or legitimate
- Conforming to dietary laws; ritually pure: kosher meat.
- Selling or serving food prepared in accordance with dietary laws: a kosher restaurant.
- Legitimate; permissible: “consolidating noneditorial functions of the papers, which is kosher” (Christian Science Monitor).
- Genuine; authentic.
- verb - to make fit to be eaten according to Jewish dietary laws
There are 6 letters in KOSHER: E H K O R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to KOSHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of KOSHER, to go: KOSHER?
Rearrange the letters in KOSHER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of KOSHER
5 letters out of KOSHER
4 letters out of KOSHER
3 letters out of KOSHER
2 letters out of KOSHER
Contextual use of KOSHER
What's nearby KOSHER
Lookup in Wiki for KOSHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of KOSHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: KOSHER"