Is HOOKERS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOOKERS in various dictionaries:
- noun - United States general in the Union Army who was defeated at Chancellorsville by Robert E. Lee (1814-1879)
- noun - English theologian (1554-1600)
- noun - a prostitute who attracts customers by walking the streets
- noun - a golfer whose shots typically curve left (for right-handed golfers)
- noun - (rugby) the player in the middle of the front row of the scrum who tries to capture the ball with the foot
- noun - a prostitute
There are 7 letters in HOOKERS: E H K O O R S
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOOKERS, to go: HOOKERS?
Rearrange the letters in HOOKERS and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of HOOKERS
6 letters out of HOOKERS
5 letters out of HOOKERS
4 letters out of HOOKERS
3 letters out of HOOKERS
2 letters out of HOOKERS
Contextual use of HOOKERS
What's nearby HOOKERS
Lookup in Wiki for HOOKERS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOOKERS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOOKERS"