Is OCHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OCHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a moderate yellow-orange to orange color
- noun - any of various earths containing silica and alumina and ferric oxide
- adj - of a moderate orange-yellow color
- Any of several earthy mineral oxides of iron occurring in yellow, brown, or red and used as pigments.
- A moderate orange yellow, from moderate or deep orange to moderate or strong yellow.
- verb - to color with ocher (a red or yellow iron ore used as a pigment)
There are 5 letters in OCHER: C E H O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OCHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of OCHER, to go: OCHER?
Rearrange the letters in OCHER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OCHER
What's nearby OCHER
Lookup in Wiki for OCHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OCHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OCHER"