Is CHOKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CHOKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who kills by strangling
- noun - an unfortunate person who is unable to perform effectively because of nervous tension or agitation
- noun - necklace that fits tightly around a woman's neck
- noun - a high tight collar
- One that chokes or suffocates another.
- A tight-fitting necklace.
- A high, tight collar.
- A narrow neckpiece of fur.
- verb - to impede the breathing of
There are 6 letters in CHOKER: C E H K O R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CHOKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of CHOKER, to go: CHOKER?
Rearrange the letters in CHOKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CHOKER
What's nearby CHOKER
Lookup in Wiki for CHOKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CHOKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CHOKER"