Is OTHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of OTHER in various dictionaries:
- adj - not the same one or ones already mentioned or implied
- adj - recently past
- adj - belonging to the distant past
- adj - very unusual
- Being the remaining one of two or more: the other ear.
- Being the remaining ones of several: His other books are still in storage.
- Different from that or those implied or specified: Any other person would tell the truth.
- Of a different character or quality: “a strange, other dimension... where his powers seemed to fail” (Lance Morrow).
- Of a different time or era either future or past: other centuries; other generations.
- Additional; extra: I have no other shoes.
- Opposite or contrary; reverse: the other side.
- Alternate; second: every other day.
- Of the recent past: just the other day.
- The remaining one of two or more: One took a taxi, and the other walked home.
- A different person or thing: one hurricane after the other.
- An additional person or thing: How many others will come later? — pron.
- In another way; otherwise; differently: She performed other than perfectly.
- noun - one that remains of two or more
There are 5 letters in OTHER: E H O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to OTHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of OTHER, to go: OTHER?
Rearrange the letters in OTHER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of OTHER
What's nearby OTHER
Lookup in Wiki for OTHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of OTHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: OTHER"