Is THEORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THEORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a well-substantiated explanation of some aspect of the natural world
- noun - a tentative insight into the natural world
- noun - a belief that can guide behavior
- Systematically organized knowledge applicable in a relatively wide variety of circumstances, especially a system of assumptions, accepted principles, and rules of procedure devised to analyze, predict, or otherwise explain the nature or behavior of a specified set of phenomena.
- Such knowledge or such a system.
- Abstract reasoning; speculation.
- A belief that guides action or assists comprehension or judgment: rose early, on the theory that morning efforts are best; the modern architectural theory that less is more.
- An assumption based on limited information or knowledge; a conjecture.
- noun - a group of propositions used to explain a class of phenomena
There are 6 letters in THEORY: E H O R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THEORY
To search all scrabble anagrams of THEORY, to go: THEORY?
Rearrange the letters in THEORY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THEORY
What's nearby THEORY
Lookup in Wiki for THEORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THEORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THEORY"