Is TOY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TOY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an artifact designed to be played with
- noun - a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier)
- noun - a device regarded as providing amusement
- noun - a copy that reproduces a person or thing in greatly reduced size
- noun - any of several breeds of very small dogs kept purely as pets
- verb - behave carelessly or indifferently
- verb - manipulate manually or in one's mind or imagination
- verb - engage in an activity as if it were a game rather than take it seriously
- An object for children to play with.
- Something of little importance; a trifle.
- An amusement; a pastime: thought of the business as a toy.
- A small ornament; a bauble.
- A diminutive thing or person.
- A dog of a very small breed or of a variety smaller than the standard variety of its breed.
- Often used to modify another noun: a toy truck; a toy stove; a toy chest.
- To amuse oneself idly; trifle: a cat toying with a mouse.
- verb - to amuse oneself as if with a toy (a child's plaything)
There are 3 letters in TOY: O T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TOY
To search all scrabble anagrams of TOY, to go: TOY?
Rearrange the letters in TOY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TOY
What's nearby TOY
Lookup in Wiki for TOY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TOY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TOY"