Is TROY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TROY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a system of weights used for precious metals and gemstones
- noun - an ancient city in Asia Minor that was the site of the Trojan War
- Also Ilion (VlùK-Nn, -mn) or Ilium (-K-Nm).
- A city of southeast Michigan, a residential and industrial suburb of Detroit.
- A city of eastern New York on the Hudson River northeast of Albany.
- A city of west-central Ohio north of Dayton.
- noun - a system of weights
There are 4 letters in TROY: O R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TROY
To search all scrabble anagrams of TROY, to go: TROY?
Rearrange the letters in TROY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TROY
What's nearby TROY
Lookup in Wiki for TROY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TROY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TROY"