Is STORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of STORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - a message that tells the particulars of an act or occurrence or course of events
- noun - a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events
- noun - a structure consisting of a room or set of rooms at a single position along a vertical scale
- noun - a record or narrative description of past events
- noun - a short account of the news
- noun - a trivial lie
- An account or a recital of an event or a series of events, either true or fictitious.
- A usually fictional prose or verse narrative intended to interest or amuse the hearer or reader; a tale.
- A short story.
- An incident, experience, or subject that furnishes or would be interesting material for a narrative: “He was colorful, he was charismatic, he was controversial, he was a good story” (Terry Ann Knopf).
- The plot of a narrative or dramatic work.
- A report, a statement, or an allegation of facts.
- A news article or broadcast.
- The event, situation, or other material for such an article or broadcast.
- An anecdote.
- A lie.
- Romantic legend or tradition.
- To decorate with scenes representing historical or legendary events.
- To tell as a story.
- A complete horizontal division of a building, constituting the area between two adjacent levels.
- The set of rooms on the same level of a building.
- verb - to relate as a story (an account of an event or series of events)
There are 5 letters in STORY: O R S T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to STORY
To search all scrabble anagrams of STORY, to go: STORY?
Rearrange the letters in STORY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of STORY
What's nearby STORY
Lookup in Wiki for STORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of STORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: STORY"