Is TORY valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TORY in various dictionaries:
- noun - an American who favored the British side during the American Revolution
- noun - a member of political party in Great Britain that has been known as the Conservative Party since 1832
- noun - a supporter of traditional political and social institutions against the forces of reform
- A member of a British political party, founded in 1689, that was the opposition party to the Whigs and has been known as the Conservative Party since about 1832.
- A member of a Conservative Party, as in Canada.
- An American who, during the period of the American Revolution, favored the British side.
- Often tory.
- noun - a political conservative
There are 4 letters in TORY: O R T Y
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TORY
To search all scrabble anagrams of TORY, to go: TORY?
Rearrange the letters in TORY and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TORY
What's nearby TORY
Lookup in Wiki for TORY
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TORY, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TORY"