Is MOTHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MOTHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother)
- noun - a stringy slimy substance consisting of yeast cells and bacteria
- noun - a term of address for an elderly woman
- noun - a term of address for a mother superior
- noun - a condition that is the inspiration for an activity or situation
- verb - care for like a mother
- verb - make children
- A woman who conceives, gives birth to, or raises and nurtures a child.
- A female parent of an animal.
- A female ancestor.
- A woman who holds a position of authority or responsibility similar to that of a mother: a den mother.
- Roman Catholic Church.
- A mother superior.
- Used as a form of address for such a woman.
- A woman who creates, originates, or founds something: “the discovery of radium, which made Marie Curie mother to the Atomic Age” (Alden Whitman).
- A creative source; an origin: Philosophy is the mother of the sciences.
- Used as a title for a woman respected for her wisdom and age.
- Maternal love and tenderness: brought out the mother in her.
- Something considered extraordinary, as in disagreeableness, size, or intensity.
- Relating to or being mother.
- Characteristic of a mother: mother love.
- Being the source or origin: the mother church.
- Derived from or as if from one’s mother; native: one’s mother language.
- To give birth to; create and produce.
- To watch over, nourish, and protect maternally.
- A stringy slime composed of yeast cells and bacteria that forms on the surface of fermenting liquids and is added to wine or cider to start the production of vinegar.
- verb - to give birth to
There are 6 letters in MOTHER: E H M O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MOTHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of MOTHER, to go: MOTHER?
Rearrange the letters in MOTHER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MOTHER
5 letters out of MOTHER
4 letters out of MOTHER
3 letters out of MOTHER
2 letters out of MOTHER
Contextual use of MOTHER
What's nearby MOTHER
Lookup in Wiki for MOTHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MOTHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MOTHER"