Is HOME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HOME in various dictionaries:
- noun - where you live at a particular time
- noun - housing that someone is living in
- noun - the country or state or city where you live
- noun - (baseball) base consisting of a rubber slab where the batter stands
- noun - the place where you are stationed and from which missions start and end
- noun - place where something began and flourished
- noun - an environment offering affection and security
- noun - a social unit living together
- noun - an institution where people are cared for
- verb - provide with, or send to, a home
- verb - return home accurately from a long distance
- adj - used of your own ground
- adj - relating to or being where one lives or where one's roots are
- adj - inside the country
- adv - at or to or in the direction of one's home or family
- adv - on or to the point aimed at
- adv - to the fullest extent
- A place where one lives; a residence.
- The physical structure within which one lives, such as a house or an apartment.
- A dwelling place together with the family or social unit that occupies it; a household.
- An environment offering security and happiness.
- A valued place regarded as a refuge or place of origin.
- The place, such as a country or town, where one was born or has lived for a long period.
- The native habitat, as of a plant or animal.
- The place where something is discovered, founded, developed, or promoted; a source.
- A headquarters; a home base.
- Home plate.
- An institution where people are cared for: a home for the elderly.
- The starting position of the cursor on a computer screen, usually in the upper left corner of the screen.
- Of or relating to a home, especially to one’s household or house: home cooking; home furnishings.
- Taking place in the home: home care for the elderly.
- Of, relating to, or being a place of origin or headquarters: the home office.
- Relating to a team’s sponsoring institution or to the place where it is franchised: a home game; the home field advantage.
- Of, relating to, or being the keys used as base positions for the fingers in touch-typing: The home row on a standard keyboard consists of the keys for A, S, D, F, J, K, L, and;.
- At, to, or toward the direction of home: going home for lunch.
- On or into the point at which something is directed: The arrow struck home.
- To the center or heart of something; deeply: Your comments really hit home.
- To go or return to one’s residence or base of operations.
- To be guided to a target automatically, as by means of radio waves.
- To guide (a missile or an aircraft) to a target automatically.
- Available to receive visitors: at home on Thursdays.
- Comfortable and relaxed; at ease: at home in diplomatic circles.
- Feeling an easy competence and familiarity: at home in French.
- verb - to return to one's home (place of residence)
There are 4 letters in HOME: E H M O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HOME
To search all scrabble anagrams of HOME, to go: HOME?
Rearrange the letters in HOME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HOME
What's nearby HOME
Lookup in Wiki for HOME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HOME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HOME"