Is THROB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THROB in various dictionaries:
- noun - a deep pulsating type of pain
- noun - an instance of rapid strong pulsation (of the heart)
- verb - pulsate or pound with abnormal force
- verb - expand and contract rhythmically
- verb - tremble convulsively, as from fear or excitement
- To beat rapidly or violently, as the heart; pound.
- verb - to expand and contract rhythmically
There are 5 letters in THROB: B H O R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THROB
To search all scrabble anagrams of THROB, to go: THROB?
Rearrange the letters in THROB and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THROB
What's nearby THROB
Lookup in Wiki for THROB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THROB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THROB"