Is BREATHE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREATHE in various dictionaries:
- verb - draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs
- verb - be alive
- verb - impart as if by breathing
- verb - allow the passage of air through
- verb - utter or tell
- verb - manifest or evince
- verb - take a short break from one's activities in order to relax
- verb - reach full flavor by absorbing air and being let to stand after having been uncorked
- verb - expel (gases or odors)
- To inhale and exhale air, especially when naturally and freely.
- To be alive; live.
- To pause to rest or regain breath: Give me a moment to breathe.
- To move or blow gently, as air.
- To allow air to pass through: a natural fabric that breathes.
- To be exhaled or emanated, as a fragrance.
- To be manifested or suggested, as an idea or feeling: A sense of calm breathed from the landscape.
- To reach fullness of flavor and aroma through exposure to air.
- To require air in the combustion process.
- To inhale and exhale (air, for example) during respiration.
- To inhale (an aroma, for example): breathe the lush scent of lilacs.
- To impart as if by breathing; instill: an artist who knows how to breathe life into a portrait.
- To exhale (something); emit.
- To utter, especially quietly; whisper: Don’t breathe a word of this.
- To make apparent or manifest; suggest: Their manner breathed self-satisfaction.
- To allow (a person or animal) to rest or regain breath.
- To utter with a voiceless exhalation of air.
- To draw in (air) for the combustion process.
- To threaten by proximity, especially by pursuing closely.
- To watch or monitor closely, often annoyingly: The boss was breathing down my neck all morning.
- verb - to inhale and exhale air
There are 7 letters in BREATHE: A B E E H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREATHE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREATHE, to go: BREATHE?
Rearrange the letters in BREATHE and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BREATHE
6 letters out of BREATHE
5 letters out of BREATHE
4 letters out of BREATHE
3 letters out of BREATHE
2 letters out of BREATHE
Contextual use of BREATHE
What's nearby BREATHE
Lookup in Wiki for BREATHE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREATHE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREATHE"