Is REBATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REBATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a refund of some fraction of the amount paid
- noun - a rectangular groove made to hold two pieces together
- verb - give a reduction in the price during a sale
- verb - cut a rebate in (timber or stone)
- verb - join with a rebate
- To deduct or return (an amount) from a payment or bill.
- To lessen; diminish.
- verb - to deduct or return from a payment or bill
There are 6 letters in REBATE: A B E E R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REBATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of REBATE, to go: REBATE?
Rearrange the letters in REBATE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of REBATE
5 letters out of REBATE
4 letters out of REBATE
3 letters out of REBATE
2 letters out of REBATE
Contextual use of REBATE
What's nearby REBATE
Lookup in Wiki for REBATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REBATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REBATE"