Is BARE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARE in various dictionaries:
- verb - lay bare
- verb - make public
- verb - lay bare
- adj - completely unclothed
- adj - lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj - not having a protective covering
- adj - lacking its natural or customary covering
- adj - just barely adequate or within a lower limit
- adj - apart from anything else
- adj - lacking a surface finish such as paint
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj - having everything extraneous removed including contents
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- Lacking the usual or appropriate covering or clothing; naked: a bare arm.
- Exposed to view; undisguised: bare fangs.
- Lacking the usual furnishings, equipment, or decoration: bare walls.
- Just sufficient; mere: the bare necessities.
- To expose: The dog bared its teeth.
- adv - being without clothing or covering [adj -KEDER, -KEDEST] : NAKEDLY
- verb - to lay open to view
There are 4 letters in BARE: A B E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARE, to go: BARE?
Rearrange the letters in BARE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BARE
What's nearby BARE
Lookup in Wiki for BARE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARE"