Is BREAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - food made from dough of flour or meal and usually raised with yeast or baking powder and then baked
- noun - informal terms for money
- verb - cover with bread crumbs
- A staple food made from flour or meal mixed with other dry and liquid ingredients, usually combined with a leavening agent, and kneaded, shaped into loaves, and baked.
- Food in general, regarded as necessary for sustaining life: “If bread is the first necessity of life, recreation is a close second” (Edward Bellamy).
- Something that nourishes; sustenance: “My bread shall be the anguish of my mind” (Edmund Spenser).
- Means of support; livelihood: earn one’s bread.
- verb - to cover with crumbs of bread (a baked foodstuff made from flour)
There are 5 letters in BREAD: A B D E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREAD, to go: BREAD?
Rearrange the letters in BREAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BREAD
What's nearby BREAD
Lookup in Wiki for BREAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREAD"