Is BEARD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEARD in various dictionaries:
- noun - the hair growing on the lower part of a man's face
- noun - a tuft or growth of hairs or bristles on certain plants such as iris or grasses
- noun - a person who diverts suspicion from someone (especially a woman who accompanies a male homosexual in order to conceal his homosexuality)
- noun - hairy growth on or near the face of certain mammals
- noun - tuft of strong filaments by which e.g. a mussel makes itself fast to a fixed surface
- verb - go along the rim, like a beard around the chin
- The hair on a man’s chin, cheeks, and throat.
- A hairy or hairlike growth such as that on or near the face of certain mammals.
- A tuft or group of hairs or bristles on certain plants, such as barley and wheat.
- One that serves to divert suspicion or attention from another.
- To furnish with a beard.
- To confront boldly.
- verb - to oppose boldly
There are 5 letters in BEARD: A B D E R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEARD
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEARD, to go: BEARD?
Rearrange the letters in BEARD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEARD
What's nearby BEARD
Lookup in Wiki for BEARD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEARD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEARD"