Is ADVERB valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ADVERB in various dictionaries:
- noun - the word class that qualifies verbs or clauses
- noun - a word that modifies something other than a noun
- A part of speech comprising a class of words that modify a verb, an adjective, or another adverb.
- A word belonging to this class, such as rapidly in The dog runs rapidly.
- noun - a word used to modify the meaning of a verb, adjective, or other adverb
There are 6 letters in ADVERB: A B D E R V
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ADVERB
To search all scrabble anagrams of ADVERB, to go: ADVERB?
Rearrange the letters in ADVERB and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ADVERB
5 letters out of ADVERB
4 letters out of ADVERB
3 letters out of ADVERB
2 letters out of ADVERB
Contextual use of ADVERB
What's nearby ADVERB
Lookup in Wiki for ADVERB
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ADVERB, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ADVERB"