Is SABER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SABER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a fencing sword with a v-shaped blade and a slightly curved handle
- noun - a stout sword with a curved blade and thick back
- verb - cut or injure with a saber
- verb - kill with a saber
- A heavy cavalry sword with a one-edged, slightly curved blade.
- A light dueling or fencing sword having an arched guard covering the hand and a tapered flexible blade with a cutting edge on one side and on the tip.
- verb - to strike with a saber (a type of sword)
There are 5 letters in SABER: A B E R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SABER
To search all scrabble anagrams of SABER, to go: SABER?
Rearrange the letters in SABER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SABER
What's nearby SABER
Lookup in Wiki for SABER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SABER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SABER"