Is BARER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARER in various dictionaries:
- adj - completely unclothed
- adj - lacking in amplitude or quantity
- adj - not having a protective covering
- adj - lacking its natural or customary covering
- adj - just barely adequate or within a lower limit
- adj - apart from anything else
- adj - lacking a surface finish such as paint
- adj - providing no shelter or sustenance
- adj - having everything extraneous removed including contents
- adj - lacking embellishment or ornamentation
- adv - being without clothing or covering [adj -KEDER, -KEDEST] : NAKEDLY
- verb - to lay open to view
There are 5 letters in BARER: A B E R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARER, to go: BARER?
Rearrange the letters in BARER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BARER
What's nearby BARER
Lookup in Wiki for BARER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARER"