Is BARKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who stands in front of a show (as at a carnival) and gives a loud colorful sales talk to potential customers
- noun - informal terms for dogs
- One, such as a dog, that makes a bark or a barking sound.
- An employee who stands before the entrance to a show, as at a carnival, and solicits customers with a loud, colorful sales spiel.
- One that removes bark from trees or logs or prepares it for tanning.
- verb - to cry like a dog
There are 6 letters in BARKER: A B E K R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARKER, to go: BARKER?
Rearrange the letters in BARKER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BARKER
What's nearby BARKER
Lookup in Wiki for BARKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARKER"