Is BREAKER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREAKER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a quarry worker who splits off blocks of stone
- noun - waves breaking on the shore
- noun - a device that trips like a switch and opens the circuit when overloaded
- One that breaks, as a machine for breaking up or crushing a substance, such as rock, coal, or plant fibers.
- A circuit breaker.
- A wave that crests or breaks into foam, especially against a shoreline.
- One who break dances.
- A small water cask, often used in lifeboats.
- verb - to reduce to fragments
There are 7 letters in BREAKER: A B E E K R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREAKER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREAKER, to go: BREAKER?
Rearrange the letters in BREAKER and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of BREAKER
6 letters out of BREAKER
5 letters out of BREAKER
4 letters out of BREAKER
3 letters out of BREAKER
2 letters out of BREAKER
Contextual use of BREAKER
What's nearby BREAKER
Lookup in Wiki for BREAKER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREAKER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREAKER"