Is BARK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARK in various dictionaries:
- noun - tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
- noun - a noise resembling the bark of a dog
- noun - a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
- noun - the sound made by a dog
- verb - speak in an unfriendly tone
- verb - cover with bark
- verb - remove the bark of a tree
- verb - make barking sounds
- verb - tan (a skin) with bark tannins
- The harsh, abrupt sound uttered by a dog.
- A sound, such as a cough, that is similar to a dog’s bark.
- To utter the harsh, abrupt sound of a dog.
- To make a sound similar to a bark: “The birds bark softly, sounding almost like young pups” (Charleston SC News and Courier).
- To speak sharply; snap: “It is power that can often be misused—as when an obscure lieutenant colonel can bark at a Pentagon general, commanding him to do something questionable ‘because the White House wants it done’” (John Hughes).
- To utter in a loud, harsh voice: The quarterback barked out the signals.
- The tough outer covering of the woody stems and roots of trees, shrubs, and other woody plants.
- A specific kind of bark used for a special purpose, as in tanning or medicine.
- To remove bark from (a tree or log).
- To rub off the skin of; abrade: barked my shin on the car door.
- To treat medically, tan, or dye using bark.
- A sailing ship with from three to five masts, all of them square-rigged except the after mast, which is fore-and-aft rigged.
- A small vessel that is propelled by oars or sails.
- verb - to cry like a dog
There are 4 letters in BARK: A B K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARK
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARK, to go: BARK?
Rearrange the letters in BARK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BARK
What's nearby BARK
Lookup in Wiki for BARK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARK"