Is BARKS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BARKS in various dictionaries:
- noun - tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
- noun - a noise resembling the bark of a dog
- noun - a sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
- noun - the sound made by a dog
- verb - speak in an unfriendly tone
- verb - cover with bark
- verb - remove the bark of a tree
- verb - make barking sounds
- verb - tan (a skin) with bark tannins
- verb - to cry like a dog
There are 5 letters in BARKS: A B K R S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BARKS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BARKS, to go: BARKS?
Rearrange the letters in BARKS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BARKS
What's nearby BARKS
Lookup in Wiki for BARKS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BARKS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BARKS"