Is REEK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of REEK in various dictionaries:
- noun - a distinctive odor that is offensively unpleasant
- verb - have an element suggestive (of something)
- verb - smell badly and offensively
- verb - be wet with sweat or blood, as of one's face
- verb - give off smoke, fumes, warm vapour, steam, etc.
- To smoke, steam, or fume.
- To be pervaded by something unpleasant: “This document... reeks of selfpity and self-deception” (Christopher Hitchens).
- To give off or become permeated with a strong, unpleasant odor: “Grandma, who reeks of face powder and lilac water” (Garrison Keillor).
- To emit or exude (smoke, for example).
- To process or treat by exposing to the action of smoke.
- A strong, offensive odor; a stench.
- But at least in one case Old English rKocan did mean “to stink,” hardly a surprise when one considers how bad some smoke smells.
- verb - to give off a strong, unpleasant odor
There are 4 letters in REEK: E E K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to REEK
To search all scrabble anagrams of REEK, to go: REEK?
Rearrange the letters in REEK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of REEK
What's nearby REEK
Lookup in Wiki for REEK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of REEK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: REEK"