Is GREEK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GREEK in various dictionaries:
- noun - the Hellenic branch of the Indo-European family of languages
- noun - a native or inhabitant of Greece
- adj - of or relating to or characteristic of Greece or the Greeks or the Greek language
- The Indo-European language of the Greeks.
- Greek language and literature from the middle of the eighth century B.
- A native or inhabitant of Greece.
- A person of Greek ancestry.
- A member of a fraternity or sorority that has its name composed of Greek letters.
- Something that is unintelligible: Quantum mechanics is Greek to me.
- noun - something unintelligible
There are 5 letters in GREEK: E E G K R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GREEK
To search all scrabble anagrams of GREEK, to go: GREEK?
Rearrange the letters in GREEK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GREEK
What's nearby GREEK
Lookup in Wiki for GREEK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GREEK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GREEK"