Is BRACER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRACER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a protective covering for the wrist or arm that is used in archery and fencing and other sports
- noun - a tonic or restorative (especially a drink of liquor)
- One that braces, especially one that supports or holds something steady.
- A stimulating drink, especially of an alcoholic beverage.
- An arm or wrist guard worn by archers and fencers.
- verb - to hold up or add strength to
There are 6 letters in BRACER: A B C E R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRACER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRACER, to go: BRACER?
Rearrange the letters in BRACER and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRACER
What's nearby BRACER
Lookup in Wiki for BRACER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRACER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRACER"