Is BREATHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREATHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - a short respite
- noun - air passage provided by a retractable device containing intake and exhaust pipes
- One that breathes, especially in a specified manner: a shallow breather.
- A short rest period: took a breather after skiing for two hours.
- An activity, such as strenuous exercise, that causes difficult breathing.
- A small vent allowing the passage of gas or liquid to or from an enclosed area.
- verb - to inhale and exhale air
There are 8 letters in BREATHER: A B E E H R R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREATHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREATHER, to go: BREATHER?
Rearrange the letters in BREATHER and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BREATHER
7 letters out of BREATHER
6 letters out of BREATHER
5 letters out of BREATHER
4 letters out of BREATHER
3 letters out of BREATHER
2 letters out of BREATHER
Contextual use of BREATHER
What's nearby BREATHER
Lookup in Wiki for BREATHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREATHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREATHER"