Is BATHE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BATHE in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of swimming
- verb - cleanse the entire body
- verb - suffuse with or as if with light
- verb - clean one's body by immersion into water
- To take a bath.
- To go into the water for swimming or other recreation.
- To become immersed in or as if in liquid.
- To immerse in liquid; wet.
- To wash in a liquid.
- To apply a liquid to for healing or soothing purposes: bathed the wound with iodine.
- To seem to wash or pour over; suffuse: a room that was bathed in sunlight.
- verb - to cleanse by immersing in or applying a liquid
There are 5 letters in BATHE: A B E H T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BATHE
To search all scrabble anagrams of BATHE, to go: BATHE?
Rearrange the letters in BATHE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BATHE
What's nearby BATHE
Lookup in Wiki for BATHE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BATHE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BATHE"