Is BREATHED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BREATHED in various dictionaries:
- verb - draw air into, and expel out of, the lungs
- verb - be alive
- verb - impart as if by breathing
- verb - allow the passage of air through
- verb - utter or tell
- verb - manifest or evince
- verb - take a short break from one's activities in order to relax
- verb - reach full flavor by absorbing air and being let to stand after having been uncorked
- verb - expel (gases or odors)
- adj - uttered without voice
- Having breath of a specified kind.
- verb - to inhale and exhale air
There are 8 letters in BREATHED: A B D E E H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BREATHED
To search all scrabble anagrams of BREATHED, to go: BREATHED?
Rearrange the letters in BREATHED and see some winning combinations
8 letters out of BREATHED
7 letters out of BREATHED
6 letters out of BREATHED
5 letters out of BREATHED
4 letters out of BREATHED
3 letters out of BREATHED
2 letters out of BREATHED
Contextual use of BREATHED
What's nearby BREATHED
Lookup in Wiki for BREATHED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BREATHED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BREATHED"