Is GATHER valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GATHER in various dictionaries:
- noun - sewing consisting of small folds or puckers made by pulling tight a thread in a line of stitching
- noun - the act of gathering something
- verb - assemble or get together
- verb - collect in one place
- verb - collect or gather
- verb - conclude from evidence
- verb - draw together into folds or puckers
- verb - get people together
- verb - draw and bring closer
- verb - look for (food) in nature
- verb - increase or develop
- To cause to come together; convene.
- To accumulate (something) gradually; amass.
- To harvest or pick: gather flowers; gather wild foods.
- To gain by a process of gradual increase: gather speed.
- To collect into one place; assemble.
- To pick up and enfold: gathered the kittens into her arms.
- To arrange (signatures) in sequence for bookbinding.
- To draw into small folds or puckers, as by pulling a thread through cloth.
- To contract and wrinkle (the brow).
- To draw about or bring (one thing) closer to something else: gathered the shawl about my shoulders.
- To conclude; infer: I gather that a decision has not been reached.
- To summon up; muster: gathered up his courage.
- To attract or be a center of attraction for: The parade gathered a large crowd.
- To come together in a group; assemble.
- To accumulate: Dark clouds are gathering.
- To grow or increase by degrees.
- To come to a head, as a boil; fester.
- To forage for wild foodstuffs.
- The act or an instance of gathering.
- A quantity gathered.
- These verbs mean to bring or come together in a group or mass.
- verb - to bring together into one place or group
There are 6 letters in GATHER: A E G H R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GATHER
To search all scrabble anagrams of GATHER, to go: GATHER?
Rearrange the letters in GATHER and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of GATHER
5 letters out of GATHER
4 letters out of GATHER
3 letters out of GATHER
2 letters out of GATHER
Contextual use of GATHER
What's nearby GATHER
Lookup in Wiki for GATHER
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GATHER, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GATHER"