Is THORAX valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of THORAX in various dictionaries:
- noun - the middle region of the body of an arthropod between the head and the abdomen
- noun - the part of the human torso between the neck and the diaphragm or the corresponding part in other vertebrates
- noun - part of an insect's body that bears the wings and legs
- The part of the human body between the neck and the diaphragm, partially encased by the ribs and containing the heart and lungs; the chest.
- A part in other vertebrates that corresponds to the human thorax.
- The second or middle region of the body of an arthropod, between the head and the abdomen, in insects bearing the true legs and wings.
- adj - the part of the body between the neck and the abdomen [n -RACES or -RAXES] : THORACAL, THORACIC
There are 6 letters in THORAX: A H O R T X
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to THORAX
To search all scrabble anagrams of THORAX, to go: THORAX?
Rearrange the letters in THORAX and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of THORAX
What's nearby THORAX
Lookup in Wiki for THORAX
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of THORAX, do not miss the additional links under "More about: THORAX"