Is ITCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ITCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a contagious skin infection caused by the itch mite
- noun - a strong restless desire
- noun - an irritating cutaneous sensation that produces a desire to scratch
- verb - scrape or rub as if to relieve itching
- verb - have or perceive an itch
- verb - cause to perceive an itch
- verb - have a strong desire or urge to do something
- An irritating skin sensation causing a desire to scratch.
- Any of various skin disorders, such as scabies, marked by intense irritation and itching.
- A restless desire or craving for something: an itch to travel.
- To feel, have, or produce an itch.
- To have a desire to scratch.
- To have a persistent, restless craving.
- To cause to itch.
- To scratch (an itch).
- verb - to have an uneasy or tingling skin sensation
There are 4 letters in ITCH: C H I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ITCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of ITCH, to go: ITCH?
Rearrange the letters in ITCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ITCH
What's nearby ITCH
Lookup in Wiki for ITCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ITCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ITCH"