Is WITCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of WITCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a female sorcerer or magician
- noun - a being (usually female) imagined to have special powers derived from the devil
- noun - a believer in Wicca
- noun - an ugly evil-looking old woman
- verb - cast a spell over someone or something
- A woman popularly believed to have supernatural powers and practice sorcery, and often believed to be aided by spirits or a familiar.
- A believer or follower of Wicca; a Wiccan.
- A hag.
- A woman or girl considered bewitching.
- One particularly skilled or competent at one’s craft: “A witch of a writer, [she] is capable of developing an intensity that verges on ferocity” (Peter S.
- To work or cast a spell on; bewitch.
- To cause, bring, or effect by witchcraft.
- verb - to affect by witchcraft or magic
There are 5 letters in WITCH: C H I T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to WITCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of WITCH, to go: WITCH?
Rearrange the letters in WITCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of WITCH
What's nearby WITCH
Lookup in Wiki for WITCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of WITCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: WITCH"