Is SWITCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SWITCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - control consisting of a mechanical or electrical or electronic device for making or breaking or changing the connections in a circuit
- noun - an event in which one thing is substituted for another
- noun - hairpiece consisting of a tress of false hair
- noun - railroad track having two movable rails and necessary connections
- noun - a flexible implement used as an instrument of punishment
- noun - a basketball maneuver
- noun - the act of changing one thing or position for another
- verb - change over, change around, as to a new order or sequence
- verb - exchange or give (something) in exchange for
- verb - lay aside, abandon, or leave for another
- verb - make a shift in or exchange of
- verb - cause to go on or to be engaged or set in operation
- verb - flog with or as if with a flexible rod
- verb - reverse (a direction, attitude, or course of action)
- A slender flexible rod, stick, or twig, especially one used for whipping.
- The bushy tip of the tail of certain animals: a cow’s switch.
- A thick strand of real or synthetic hair used as part of a coiffure.
- A flailing or lashing, as with a slender rod.
- The act or process of operating a switching device.
- The result achieved by such an act.
- An exchange or a swap, especially one done secretly.
- A transference or shift, as of opinion or attention.
- To whip with or as if with a switch, especially in punishing a child.
- To jerk or swish abruptly or sharply: a cat switching its tail.
- To shift, transfer, or divert: switched the conversation to a lighter subject.
- To exchange: asked her brother to switch seats with her.
- To connect, disconnect, or divert (an electric current) by operating a switch.
- To cause (an electric current or appliance) to begin or cease operation: switched the lights on and off.
- To produce as if by operating a control.
- To move (rolling stock) from one track to another; shunt.
- To make or undergo a shift or an exchange: The office has switched from typewriters to word processors.
- To stop paying attention; lose interest.
- verb - to beat with a flexible rod
There are 6 letters in SWITCH: C H I S T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SWITCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of SWITCH, to go: SWITCH?
Rearrange the letters in SWITCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SWITCH
What's nearby SWITCH
Lookup in Wiki for SWITCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SWITCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SWITCH"