Is TWITCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TWITCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a sudden muscle spasm
- verb - make an uncontrolled, short, jerky motion
- verb - move with abrupt, seemingly uncontrolled motions
- verb - toss with a sharp movement so as to cause to turn over in the air
- verb - squeeze tightly between the fingers
- verb - move or pull with a sudden motion
- To move jerkily or spasmodically.
- To ache sharply from time to time; twinge.
- A sudden involuntary or spasmodic muscular movement: a twitch of the eye.
- A sudden pulling; a tug: The fish gave my line a twitch.
- A looped cord used to restrain a horse by tightening it around the animal’s upper lip.
- verb - to move or pull with a sudden motion
There are 6 letters in TWITCH: C H I T T W
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TWITCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of TWITCH, to go: TWITCH?
Rearrange the letters in TWITCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TWITCH
What's nearby TWITCH
Lookup in Wiki for TWITCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TWITCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TWITCH"