Is DITCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DITCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a long narrow excavation in the earth
- noun - any small natural waterway
- verb - forsake
- verb - throw away
- verb - sever all ties with, usually unceremoniously or irresponsibly
- verb - make an emergency landing on water
- verb - crash or crash-land
- verb - cut a trench in, as for drainage
- To dig or make a long narrow trench or furrow in.
- To surround with a long narrow trench or furrow.
- To drive (a vehicle) into a long narrow trench, as one beside a road.
- To derail (a train).
- To get rid of; discard: ditched the old yard furniture.
- To get away from (a person, especially a companion).
- To skip (class or school).
- To crash-land (an aircraft) on water.
- To dig a ditch.
- To crash-land in water.
- verb - to dig a long, narrow excavation in the ground
There are 5 letters in DITCH: C D H I T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DITCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of DITCH, to go: DITCH?
Rearrange the letters in DITCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DITCH
What's nearby DITCH
Lookup in Wiki for DITCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DITCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DITCH"