Is NOTCH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of NOTCH in various dictionaries:
- noun - a V-shaped indentation
- noun - the location in a range of mountains of a geological formation that is lower than the surrounding peaks
- noun - a V-shaped or U-shaped indentation carved or scratched into a surface
- noun - a small cut
- verb - cut or make a notch into
- verb - notch a surface to record something
- A V-shaped cut.
- Such a cut used for keeping a record.
- A narrow pass between mountains.
- A level or degree: a notch or two higher in quality.
- To cut a notch in.
- To record by or as if by making notches: notched the score on a stick.
- To achieve; score: notched 30 wins in a single season.
- verb - to make an angular cut in
There are 5 letters in NOTCH: C H N O T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to NOTCH
To search all scrabble anagrams of NOTCH, to go: NOTCH?
Rearrange the letters in NOTCH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of NOTCH
What's nearby NOTCH
Lookup in Wiki for NOTCH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of NOTCH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: NOTCH"