Is SONIC valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SONIC in various dictionaries:
- adj - (of speed) having or caused by speed approximately equal to that of sound in air at sea level
- adj - relating to audible sound
- Of or relating to audible sound: a sonic wave.
- Having a speed approaching or being that of sound in air, about 1,220 kilometers (760 miles) per hour at sea level.
- Extremely exciting and fast-paced: a sonic lifestyle.
- adj - pertaining to sound
There are 5 letters in SONIC: C I N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SONIC
To search all scrabble anagrams of SONIC, to go: SONIC?
Rearrange the letters in SONIC and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SONIC
What's nearby SONIC
Lookup in Wiki for SONIC
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SONIC, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SONIC"