Is CONK valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of CONK in various dictionaries:
- noun - informal term for the nose
- verb - come to a stop
- verb - hit, especially on the head
- verb - pass from physical life and lose all bodily attributes and functions necessary to sustain life
- verb - pass out from weakness, physical or emotional distress due to a loss of blood supply to the brain
- The head.
- A blow, especially on the head.
- The human nose.
- To stop functioning; fail: The engine conked out on the final lap.
- To fall asleep, especially suddenly or heavily: conked out on the couch watching television.
- To pass out; faint.
- To die.
- A hard, shelflike, spore-bearing structure of certain wooddecaying fungi, found on stumps, logs, or trees.
- A hairstyle in which the hair is straightened, usually by chemical means.
- verb - to hit on the head
There are 4 letters in CONK: C K N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to CONK
To search all scrabble anagrams of CONK, to go: CONK?
Rearrange the letters in CONK and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of CONK
What's nearby CONK
Lookup in Wiki for CONK
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of CONK, do not miss the additional links under "More about: CONK"