Is HONE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HONE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a whetstone made of fine gritstone
- verb - sharpen with a hone
- verb - make perfect or complete
- A fine-grained whetstone for giving a keen edge to a cutting tool.
- A tool with a rotating abrasive tip for enlarging holes to precise dimensions.
- To sharpen on a fine-grained whetstone.
- To perfect or make more intense or effective: a speaker who honed her delivery by long practice.
- To whine or moan.
- To hanker; yearn.
- adj - suitable for or capable of cutting or piercing
- verb - to raise in pitch, as a musical tone
There are 4 letters in HONE: E H N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HONE
To search all scrabble anagrams of HONE, to go: HONE?
Rearrange the letters in HONE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HONE
What's nearby HONE
Lookup in Wiki for HONE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HONE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HONE"